Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hey, Hey, Hey, Good-bye

We all have our time to go, and we just have to put on a brave face, be strong, and deal with it. I just didn’t expect this time for my dear friend to come so soon. Last year when I moved to Logan I was in need of a friend who would always be there for me. I know that I left it many times, but I tried to find someone to make sure that it was fed, loved, and well taken care of. I guess being gone for two weeks in a warm apartment was just too much for my little fish, skip-bo to handle.


Skip-bo was named after my favorite card game, and was very kind and loving. He did dirty his fish bowl pretty fast, but I tried my best to take good care of my little fish. I have a great new roomie who even took on the responsibility of feeding it when she first moved in, but Skip-bo had other plans, a bigger fish bowl that he needed to swim in. My cool new roomie even took care of him in his final hour and made sure that he was properly disposed of before I got home.


I know that it will be hard to get through this, but I will soon try to find a replacement for my great fish, Skip-bo, but I just don’t know what I’ll name it.
Skip-Bo Aug 18, 2007-Aug 6, 2008

3 comments:

Lemme said...

I WAS THERE WHEN HE WAS BORN!!! well...when you got him anyway...sad day!! rip skip-bo

TipToe through the Tulip said...

you need to post a picture of him i'll email you one! He will be missed. I loved him almost as much as i love my jack. tear!!
KARISSA... we bought him that first weekend JK lived there. Remember.. we went to offer support for her big move.. i can't believe you.. what kind of a friend are you??????

Tito and The Gang said...

RIP skippy.